Wednesday 7 September 2011

Bollywood’s Reaction Over Pakistani Film ‘BOL’

After ‘Khuda Kay Liye’ Shoaib Mansoor’s second film ‘BOL’ has broken all the previous records of Business at the box Office, Pakistan. The film has made 25.038 million rupees in its first week of release. The film was released in India on 31st August, 2011.

Here’s what the bollywood celebs said after watching ‘BOL’:
  • Vidya Balan:
“Loved Bol! Love the performance of the father. The boy who played Saifuddin was cute. My heart went out to him.”
  • Sudhir Mishra:
“It’s a fantastic film making, very brave, very inspiring, wonderful, everyone should see this film. It’s amazing, brilliant.”
  • Sonu Nigam:
“I loved the earlier movie also, it’s Khuda Kay Liye, I did not expect anything less than what I saw in ‘Khuda Kay Liye, and this is a tremendous effort, very bold effort. I hope the movie get this too, it’s a very big message and a very very hard hitting.’”
  • Anu Malik:
“Very thought provoking and very different from the rest of the films that we had seen. It’s very bold attempt. The director is a very talented man he know’s what he’s doing.”
  • Divya Dutta:
“Very hard hitting, beautifully made, very sensitive. I’m loving every shot of the film. Very very talented director.”
  • Archana Puran Singh:
“It is so nice to see something that is totally un-bollywood like. Very refreshingly, differently shot.”
  • Sukhwander Singh:
“I’ve highly regard for Mansoor sahab. He is on of the best and he is international director.”
  • Bhagyashree:
“It is very sensitive subject. Done with lot of intricacy and handle very well. I think the director’s motive really comes out in this and the performances are simply mind blowing.”
  • Chitrangada:
“Loved the film completely blown away, amaze a fabulous director and I’m still like kind of you know taking in the film right now, just walked out, so fabulous and I think I just hope, it’s a huge hit in Pakistan and I hope with it gets filmed everywhere and everybody goes to watch this.”
  • Vinay Pathak:
“I think its a brilliantly folk tale. It’s a wonderful graph of the story, very strong beginning, middle and the end and at the same time it’s very entertaining, so I would say congratulation Mr. Shoaib Mansoor.”
  • Samir Soni:
“To coexist and prosper we need to have a better understanding of each other and issues that affect us. It is only then we realise how similar we truly are and this ends fear and resentment. Cinema is perhaps the most important medium that takes you up close and personal and should not be bound by political boundaries.”


No comments:

Post a Comment